Our client is a stunning 4-star hotel set in 10 acres of beautiful grounds.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to drive sales and manage key accounts.
- Salary up to £32,000 per annum
The Sales Account Manager will receive the following:
- Monday to Friday working pattern
- Meals on Duty
- Provision and laundry of uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Recognition Awards and bi-annual events
- Free car parking
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Friends & family rates on hotel stays
- Have a proven track record in a similar role within a hotel environment
- Be an effective communicator with a warm and welcoming personality
- Have excellent relationship building skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport
- Be comfortable making cold calls, dealing with incoming enquiries and following up on leads to convert them into sales
- Have their own reliable transport
- Possess the passion and drive to take the business forward
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.