Our lovely client, with offices based in Leatherhead and London, requires a capable and professional face to meet and greet their clients as they enter these offices. They require a candidate who can start with them immediately.
Temporary position for only a few days a week.
- Be the first point of contact for visitors entering the building
- Meeting and greeting clients and directing them as appropriate
- Talking phone calls and directing them to the appropriate recipient
- Signing for parcels and mail and processing them in the correct manner
- Ensure the reception/ waiting area is always kept clean, tidy and welcoming
- AdHoc administration duties for the reception staff
- Must be able to start immediately
- Previous experience is ideal
- £9.50 per hour PAYE + Holiday pay
- 08:00 – 17:00 / 09:00 – 18:00 – with an hour unpaid for lunch
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.