Seeking an experienced Project Accountant to join the team and complete a variety of complex accounting activities. This role will focus on compliance so candidates will need to have experience in implementing and monitoring internal financial controls such as SOX and FCPA.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
The successful candidate will be subject to full security and financial clearance checks.
- To carry out month end activities to close out the period
- To produce flash results
- To produce monthly management summary and management reports
- To resolve the invoice resolution queues
- To perform KART Balance Sheet reconciliations each month
- To prepare unbilled reports
- To chase outstanding debts
- To raise monthly invoices to clients for the operations
- To help facilitate monthly financial reviews with operations
- To implement and monitor internal financial controls
- Regularly review cost against budget, actively seeking ways to save costs/areas to improve
- Works within allocated budgets and resources
- Regularly reviews processes which have a financial impact
- Participates in the setting of forecasts and plans
- Stepping in for the supervisor when required
- Project Accounting experience
- Experience dealing with financial compliance and controls such as SOX and FCPA
- Qualified or studying towards ACMA, ACA or ACCA or equivalent
- Be happy to undergo full security checks
- Paying £45k per annum.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.