This Housing Officer role is based within the public sector. An experienced individual within housing is required.
- Carry out regular inspections of clients’ housing situations
- Be the first point of contact for queries regarding residents from both tenants and leaseholders
- Work with vulnerable residents to ensure their needs are met through the housing service
- Maintain in house database by ensuring all data is entered into the system correctly to produce reports related to housing issues
- AdHoc administration regarding health and safety and compliance
- Candidate must ideally have current knowledge of housing and leasehold management law and practise
- Relevant experience within a previous role
- Be able to build effective working relationships with clients
- Strong administration skills to be able to draft reports, letters and correspondence to be issued to clients and contacts
- £12.00 per hour PAYE + Holiday pay
- Full time role
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.