Looking for an experienced finance administrator to provide a financial, administrative and clerical service across the business.
Full time, permanent role based near Whitechapel, London.
Paying £20k-£24k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Assisting with maintaining the accountancy records
- Processing and monitoring payments and expenditures
- Processing payroll
- Generating invoices
- Credit control
- Completing balance sheet reconciliation
- Updating and amending trust deeds and bank mandates
- Responsible for the effective communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Provide assistance with any queries
- Undertake any necessary training
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Working experience within an accounting/finance environment
- Hold a qualification in accounting/finance
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.