A superb opportunity has arisen for a globally renown organisation based in Leatherhead – this Customer Services Administrator role is within the Medical sector, specifically a fast paced and vibrant patient referrals team.
Temporary contract, potentially permanent if all parties are agreeable.
- Oversee the day to day operational management of Bookings Support Administrators
- Ensure that all referrals that are received are then booked
- Providing a professional, competent and caring experience for patients
- Process within appropriate commissioned time scales Two-Week Waits, Urgent and Routine appointments, according to the training given
- Data entry of referral letters to the appropriate desktop areas with all attachments saved properly
- Ensuring the team achieve and maintain daily targets for processing referrals
- Work with the Service Manager to develop the service to its most efficient, most positive patient experience and tailored to the skills of the individuals in a team
- To undertake unspecified ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Ensure that Escalation Process is followed when there is capacity
- Administrative knowledge acquired through training and relevant experience
- Ability to communicate sensitively with patients/clients
- Be able to manage own workload
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to manage difficult situations with sensitivity authority
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of equality of opportunity and diversity considering how indicial actions contribute and make a difference to equality agenda.
- £11.50 per hour PAYE
- Just a few moments’ walk from Leatherhead station
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.