Requiring a hardworking, diligent and committed administrator to join a successful financial planning firm to contribute to the continued growth of the company. A superb opportunity for an individual wishing to pursue a career in the financial services industry who will receive expert training and guidance to further their skills alongside the opportunity to sit industry exams.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
Paying £20k-£24k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Supporting and working with the client service team
- Administering new client pensions, investment and risk contracts
- Servicing existing client arrangements
- Effectively liaise with product providers and partners
- Updating and maintaining client and product records
- Checking the daily work schedule to follow up and complete given tasks
- Prioritise a busy workload, ensuring to meet set deadlines
- Assist advisors in preparing for meeting by gathering relevant paperwork
- Helping to translate financial documentation for non-financial clients
- Resolving finance/tax related queries
- Ensuring excellent attention to detail is taken when writing letters/financial documentation
- Work on Microsoft Excel daily including utilising graphs, macros and formulas
- Taking calls and messages from clients and passing to the correct colleague
- Other ad hoc project duties for the team
- Passion and drive to progress within financial services
- Proven strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Confidence with numbers and the ability to produce accurate documentation
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.