An opportunity to kick start a great career in the insurance sector with a successful and growing business looking to expand their team!
Full time, permanent position based in Dorking, Surrey, with parking onsite.
Working Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
This role offers a ‘2-year Milestone Scheme’ with full training to enable the successful applicant to grow in the business.
The initial basic salary with be £16,500 per annum but as the successful candidate works through the milestone scheme they will receive salary increases and reviews every 3 months.
The main duties of the Trainee Claims Handler:
- Ensure that claims are fully investigated
- Be first point of contact for customers
- Communicate with policyholders and solicitors via telephone and email
- Maintain accurate estimates
- Work with team to ensure claims are settled appropriate
- Assist colleagues for overall team performance
To be successful as the Trainee Claims Handler:
- Have 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths – you will be required to produce certificates
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.