We require a strong candidate with office experience for one of our prestigious clients based in City of London. This client requires a competent individual who can start with us immediately.
- First point of call for visitors to the team’s office
- Answer telephone and email enquires about potential meetings and visits
- Keep an organised schedule for senior team members
- AdHoc administration duties for team members
- Strong organisational, administration and communication skills are essential
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent or qualified by experience
- Able to provide a professional welcoming in all interactions
- £13 – £14 per hour PAYE + Holiday pay (dependant on skills and experience)
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.