Experienced accounting individual used to dealing with a variety of accounting procedures, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the organisation
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare and process bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Experience within an accounting position
- Strong accounts receivable and accounts payable experience
- Bookkeeping knowledge
- £23,000 – £25,000 – dependant on skills and experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.