A knowledgeable professional who has proven working experience within a similar industry and position required to give support and knowledge to the team. Specialist knowledge required to ensure that job tasks are correctly performed and therefore projects run efficiency, profitably and to a high standard.
Full time, permanent role worked over 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Paying circa £48k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Responsible for design, specification, selection and services relating to mechanical equipment such as rotating machinery heat transfer and utility equipment
- Design, specification, selection and services of mechanical systems for buildings such as gases, heating and ventilation
- Devises new approaches to any problems encountered
- Plan and conduct work utilising all engineering techniques and procedures
- Perform work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and difficult coordination requirements
- Provide technical guidance to designers and junior engineers
- Lead small projects when required
- When leading projects be responsible for plans, budgets and the coordination of the project alongside holding the responsibility of employee performance appraisals
- Coach and develop junior level professionals in the team
- Ensure tasks are performed to a high standard to ensure the efficiency and profitability of all operations
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer – preferred
- Proven working experience within a related position
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in the client’s business and issued on their contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.