- This is a permanent role
- Based in Leatherhead, Surrey
- Salary is £60-£70k
Areas of Responsibility:
- Line management and mentoring of development team members
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Development with performance, scalability and security in mind
- Responsibly handle, classify and manage all information, whether internal or received from external parties.
- Proven experience of full software lifecycle experience in a software house environment or large IT department.
- Understanding of support of software products designed with SOA architecture.
- Understands the Agile process and how to create software using true agile practises.
- Microsoft C#
- Web Services WCF & REST
- Entity Framework
- Dependency Injection
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (or similar)
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.