An opportunity to join a prestigious private boarding school based in West Sussex. This will be a busy and varied role and will be to provide administrative and secretarial support to staff members. Strong communication and organisational skills are required to be the first point of contact between the school and its parents and staff.
This is a full time, permanent role based near Crawley, West Sussex with free parking onsite. Due to the location the successful candidate must be a car owner and driver.
Paying £22k-£24k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Year-round job working Monday to Friday, 9.30am-6pm and approx. one Saturday per month, 8.30am-1.30pm. Flexibility will be required to cover more Saturdays if needed.
Any annual leave must be taken during school holidays and not during term time.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a full DBS check.
- Act as fist point of contact for all visitors
- Take enquires over the phone and email
- Record all enquiry details and pass onto the relevant staff members
- Update and maintain the school database
- Assist in updating the school website including posting updates and notices
- Assist with the transport arrangements for pupils
- Meet and greet all visitors ensuring all sign in
- Monitor all late student sign ins
- Deal with all school correspondence
- Attend school functions
- Assist with first aid
- Be responsible for ordering stock such as stationery
- Be the first point of contact for parents, children and teaching staff
- Maintain updated contact lists
- Ensure the parent portal is full updated
- Organise school brochures
- Match supply invoices on Xero
- Enter weekly invoices
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Secretary/Administration experience
- Happy to undergo a full DBS check
- Be happy to cover Saturdays when required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.