An organised, pro-active and customer focused individual required to join a recruitment team. Required to provide full customer service, administrative and organisational support to the recruitment function.
Full time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
Initially based in Leatherhead, Surrey with a scheduled office move to Woking, Surrey around July 2019. No parking available at the Woking site but close to the train station.
- Maintain regular contact with all candidates
- Liaise with the wider recruitment team
- Ensure all pre-employment checks are completed correctly
- Monitor and respond to any emails, letters, faxes etc.
- Check documents for pre-employment checks
- Verify documents such as right to work in the UK, DBS disclosures and references
- Report any discrepancies
- Ensure references are approved by the manager
- Work to ensure criminal records checks are completed
- Ensure all new joiner files are updated
- Maintain and update the recruitment logs
- Produce weekly and ad hoc recruitment reports
- Attend meetings
- Correspond with unsuccessful candidates, giving them appropriate feedback
- Undertake audits
- Arrange interviews and provide managers with the schedules
- Write and send out offer letters
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.