Part time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey. The position will primarily cover 2 sites in Leatherhead on a bi-weekly rotation with occasional need to cover a third site if business needs require.
Monday to Friday, 10am-2pm.
Paying £10.20 per hour.
- Ensure all health and safety policies and implemented and adhered to
- Act as the main point of contact for team members
- Conduct internal and compliance audits for all sites
- Compile reports on all finding and manage issues logs
- Carry out regular site inspections
- Record all repairs and maintenance work
- Ensure all maintenance work is completed
- Carry out risk assessments
- Ensure all worming practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Investigate and record all incidents, accidents and complaints
- Provide monthly reports to management
- Conduct health and safety inspections
- Identify potential hazards and act appropriately
- Attend courses/seminars
- Maintain up to date health and safety knowledge
- Cover reception duties and provide a professional and efficient service to all clients
- Receive and direct all incoming calls
- Deal with any incoming queries
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience of working within a health and safety position
- Holder of health and safety certificates such as NEBOSH
- Happy to cover the 3 different locations
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.