An opportunity to join a growing business who is one of the leaders in their industry. With several brands within the business this role is suitable for an experienced assistant merchandiser/merchandiser who can be responsible for the planning and trading of a range of products across all retail channels. Experience within a fast-paced retail environment will be required alongside excellent Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to manage large sets of data and SKU’s (stock-keeping units).
Full time, permanent role based in Dorking, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying £35k-£40k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Managing replenishment across all retail channels
- Trading the retail range across all retail channels
- Identifying commercial opportunities
- Forecasting sales and profit
- Ensuring key lines/products are always in stock
- Monitoring and analysing slow selling lines/products and taking action to increase the rate of sale
- Maintaining stock budgets
- Managing stock intake, replenishment and trading
- Managing and trading the product range in stores
- Working very closely with the Buying and Marketing teams on new launches
- Working very closely with the Design team on new Point of Sale for new promotional / product launches
- Attending trade shows/supplier meetings
- Conducting store visits
- Keeping abreast of competitors trading activity
- Managing and training junior members of staff
- Deputising for the Head of Merchandising
- Attending trading meetings and presenting sales / stock figures to company Directors
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.