Superb opportunity for an established Meeting & Events Operations Manager role has become available within hospitality.
As a Meeting Events Operations Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all aspects of Meeting Events operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Meeting Events Operations Manager will also be required to set budgets and provide leadership to the team to ensure targets are met. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee and manage all Meeting Events operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Aware of trends and propose ideas to build the range and quality of Conference and Banquet
- Optimise sales and contain costs, identifying any areas for action
- Set achievable budgets and other short- and long-term functional goals
- Provide effective leadership to the Conference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both for the hotel and individual development
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Meeting Events team
A Meeting Events Operations Manager is always working on behalf of Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
- Record of success in Conference and Beverage, specifically the ability to deliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Meeting Events Operations experience in a managerial position in hotel/Events Centre or similar
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Learning Development for all levels.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.