A Media Manager with experience within a press office/communications team. The successful individual will be responsible for promoting the business and overseeing all media activity while being in charge of the day to day supervision of Media Officers.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying £40,425k per annum.
There will be regular travel between Leatherhead and London with some additional travel around England and Wales.
- Develop and maintain an effective media strategy
- Implement clear protocols and practices
- Identify and prioritise any media issues
- Identify and generate news stories
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key media contacts
- Plan and prepare media responses and press releases
- Provide media advice and guidance to other offices
- Organise media interviews and press briefings/conferences
- Supervise and mentor staff
- Provide leadership and direction to the communications team
- Brief staff on relevant subjects ahead of interviews and other communication activities
- Use all forms of media to ensure effective coverage
- Journalistic or relevant communications qualification or equivalent
- Experience working within a busy press office/communications team
- Direct experience dealing with press enquiries
- Regular travel required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.