A fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic and expanding company now seeking an IT Project Manager.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Epsom, Surrey paying £45-50k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The main duties of the IT Project Manager are to:
- Manage change projects
- Be accountable for end to end management of projects
- Drive projects through to completion
- Manage all risks and issues related to projects
- Document the projects
- Plan and track projects to meet agreed project scope
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed
To be successful as the IT Project Manager you will:
- Have experience as an IT Project Manager
- Have experience of Agile
- Have experience planning, tracking and reporting on projects
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.