An experienced IT Network Manager required to be involved in the management and development of the IT infrastructure.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Paying £35k-£40k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Maintain a safe, secure and effective IT environment
- Lead and manage the IT team
- Be responsible for the security of all data on the network
- Be involved in the long-term planning of all aspects of the computer network
- Responsible for the budget for the day to day running of the network
- Ensure helpdesk support requests are prioritised and effectively dealt with
- Maintain an IT Disaster Recovery Plan
- Maintain documentation on all areas of the network
To be successful you will have:
- Experience within a similar position
- IT management experience
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016 experience
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.