Looking for an experienced IT Manager to join a small, close-knit team. The manager will be responsible for the internal day-to-day IT operations and will project manage small to medium size IT projects.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with travel to Europe when required.
Usually when managing a project, one trip every three weeks or more for one night away is typical and very occasionally two nights.
Paying up to £50k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day IT operations
- Build and maintain successful working relationships with IT suppliers
- Work closely with account manages, project managers and developers
- Budget control
- Carry out disaster recovery planning
- Complete IT governance
- Run the company IT Security Management System process
- Monitor the IT system access and network activity logs
- Deliver small technology-based projects
- Discuss infrastructure, web technologies, software development and databases
- Manage small to medium size technology projects by managing resources, planning, tracking progress, resolving issues and managing costs
Technical knowledge required:
- Microsoft Windows, Servers and Office
- Networking: WAN, LAN, VLAN, Wi-Fi
- IT Security
- Cloud services
- System integration
- IT operational experience
- Supplier management experience
- Internal IT management
- Project delivery experience
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure and software databases
- Relevant technical knowledge as shown above
- Be happy to travel when required
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly. Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.