As first point of contact for clients, this role is responsible for handling queries via telephone and email, whilst delivering customer service excellence. A great role for a technically minded individual looking to expand their skills and learn a new bespoke system to enable them to communicate at a variety of different levels with both technical and non-technical clients.
- This is a full time, permanent role
- Based in Leatherhead, Surrey with free parking onsite
- Paying £18k-£20k per annum depending on skills and experience
- Coordinate and administer queries in the helpdesk system
- Respond to customer enquiries within Service Level Agreements, communicating work estimates and associated costs
- Provide proactive and timely updates on high priority tickets, whilst effectively managing and progressing allocated ticket load
- Resolve queries from clients
- Build effective relationships with key contacts to ensure delivery of Customer Service excellence
- Liaise with the wider business to find resolutions and escalate appropriately
- Feedback into the Product Team on enhancements to the Products
- Execute system administration within our software on behalf of our clients
- Maintain awareness of and comply with all legal requirements and company policies
- Responsibly handle, classify and manage all information, whether internal or received from external parties.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven customer service experience
- Technically minded with an interest in IT
- Knowledge of any of the following; HTML, CSS, XML and XSLT desirable
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.