A live opportunity for a IT – Desktop Technical Analyst who is available immediately.
This IT Analyst role is temporary and will require the successful candidate to work full time hours, paying upwards of £15.00 per hour – PAYE.
This position is to start immediately, this placement is a 3 x month temporary position – however this is subject to change.
This role is based within leafy surrey to be working with a globally known company, with the impressive offices based in Leatherhead.
Duties of an IT Desktop Technical Analyst:
- Delivery and install of desktop assets and peripherals to end users.
- Assist in moving users between office locations. Cabling, desktop configuration, patching, etc.
- Provide Desktop Incident Management support of users at remote sites within the region – via appropriate tools.
- Provide Desktop Incident Management support to users across Leatherhead campus
- Provide support of corporate mobile phones. Troubleshoot Mobile Iron, email+, and touchdown issues.
- Physical movement of hardware equipment is required as part of the role (i.e. lifting into and out of van, into and out of storerooms, carrying where appropriate, etc.).
- Follow Health & Safety regulations at all times
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or other equivalent professional qualification is required.
- Excellent level of knowledge in computer systems for hardware and software is required.
- Excellent understanding of operating systems and Microsoft applications.
- Good knowledge of network protocols and network topologies are recommended.
- Good communications skills are required.
- Understanding of ITIL processes and methodology preferred.
- Ability to work independently and/or with peers is recommended and keeping management adequately informed.
Core Competencies of an IT Desktop Technical Analyst:
- Accepts responsibility and accountability, customer focused, problem solving, good communication skills and good written and spoken English
- Ability to follow process under pressure
Should your application for this IT Desktop Technical Analyst role be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavors to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.