An opportunity to work for a growing company for one of its main clients. Needing an organised individual to assist with all travel arrangements for the client.
Full time, permanent role.
Based 2 days in Dorking, Surrey with parking onsite and 3 days in London Victoria, a short walk from the station. Tickets to the London Victoria office will be paid by the company.
9.30am-5.30pm with the possibility of a small change to these hours.
Paying circa £25k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Organising all travel for a variety of staff in the company
- Booking rail tickets, taxis and flights
- Updating and maintain travel itineraries for staff
- Be the point of contact for any travel arrangements and changes
- Ensuring travel details are confirmed
- Ensure the receipt of all travel tickets and documentation
- Providing superb customer service
- Researching the best deals for travel
- Organising any travel documentation such as visas
- Assisting with the booking of accommodation
- Budgeting for all travel
- Maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for all travel information
- Coordinating travel diaries of colleagues
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience of arranging a large amount of travel
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Exceptional organisational skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.