Experienced Facilities/Helpdesk Coordinator required to join a facilities management company and ensure a successful relationship is maintained with clients.
Full time, permanent role, based Hammersmith, London.
Paying £28k-£32k per annum depending on skills and experience.
Main duties of the Customer Service Helpdesk Advisorare to:
- Allocating jobs to engineers
- To be the first point of contact for clients
- To organise contractors and engineers
- Ordering required parts from suppliers
- Processing invoices
- Generating monthly reports as required
- Advising clients on a daily and weekly basis of job status
- Attending weekly meetings
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel
To be successful as the Customer Service Helpdesk Advisor you will:
- Have facilities experience/background
- Have experience working within a customer service position within an office environment
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.