You will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient keeping of the company’s general ledgers for European entities, to enable production of accurate and timely corporate reporting under US and local GAAP, and to assist in the production of monthly management accounts and statutory returns as required.
The EMEA Accountant will assist in the production of high-quality financial information in a timely manner, and to support the EMEA accounting team. They will also review and make adjustments when necessary to the respective balance sheet and P&L accounts.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Weybridge, Surrey with parking onsite.
Paying £38,500k-£42,500k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The successful individual must speak a European language (ideally German or Dutch) at an operational/work level.
- Timely and accurate completion of the monthly close routines. Ensure reviews performed quarterly and monthly are completed on time. Endeavor for no late adjustments.
- Ensure all deadlines for the close and corporate reporting are met.
- Ensure SOX controls are embedded in daily activities and appropriate evidence is maintained and available. Strive for zero control deficiencies.
- Completion of all audit and statutory work within the required deadlines.
- Effective communication and work with colleagues and external service providers
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting under US and local GAAP
- Prepare monthly recurring and ad hoc journals
- Prepare accurate monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculate monthly accruals/prepayments
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations month end review and reporting
- Maintain fixed asset module with additions, depreciation, etc.
- Prepare quarterly analytical review commentary and USGAAP reporting files
- Preparation of the monthly accounts
- Monthly cash flow report
- Quarterly analytical reviews
- Quarterly USGAAP reporting (10Q/10K)
- Part qualified accountant
- Experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in producing monthly financial statements
- European language at an operational level
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.