This role would suit an experienced executive who wants to take the next step in their digital marketing career. A progressive company with a great team of people.
The successful candidate would need strong Google Analytics experience alongside experience within a digital marketing position.
Permanent – Full time – Based in Leatherhead.
Paying £35,000 – £45,000 dependant on skills and experience
- Owning the brand’s online acquisition strategy including PPC, display, social and SEO activities to drive traffic, enquiries and sales
- Test and learn to optimise the web journey to improve conversions from quote to sale.
- Work alongside and mentor the Marketing Assistant managing and optimising day to day paid media activities and acquisition projects
- Own, drive and report on the SEO strategy working alongside the in-house Web Developer and Content and Communications manager to ensure the site content and architecture is optimised for SEO
- Creating, updating and refining a set of regular reports that guide media planning and spend utilising in-house data expertise
- Be the go-to person for all things Google Analytics including tracking and creation of dashboards
- Working with the wider in-house marketing team to develop a joined up, customer focussed approach to all online activities.
- Minimum 3 years in a digital marketing role
- Advanced experience in Google Analytics
- Experienced in SEO
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.