An opportunity to work for an award-winning company who require a Customer Service Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. Administration and customer service experience will be required to ensure the best possible service is delivered to customers.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey.
Paying £20k per annum.
- Communicating with customers through email and letter
- Dealing with all requests from customers
- Dealing with all complaints and resolution letters
- Analysing customer data and summarising the finding into a report for colleagues
- Interacting and maintaining strong relationships with other departments
- Maintaining strong relationships with 3rd party companies
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets and the company database
- Responsible for written contact with customers
- First point of contact for customer queries
- Updating records and trackers with customer information
- Completing data entry tasks
- Being point of contact for the company partners
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Administration experience within an office environment
- Strong customer service experience/skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.