A requirement for an experienced customer focused individual who can work to ensure high customer service standards are maintained across the business. The successful candidate will be required to assist vulnerable customers and ensure they get the best possible service. Strong customer service and call handling experience required so the individual can assist with training of other members of staff.
Full time, permanent role based in Epsom, Surrey.
Paying up to £25k per annum depending on skills and experience.
- Research and understand the issues surrounding vulnerable customers
- Take incoming referred calls from other teams to ensure they are appropriately handled
- Check all work competed by the customer service teams to ensure standards are met
- Investigate and customer complaints
- Assist in monitoring call volumes and response times
- Listen to sample calls and provide advice to team members
- Ensure a consistently high quality of calls across the teams
- Ensure the business customer service principles are always met
- Work with the business change team to assist with any changes for the customer service teams
- Customer service call handling experience
- Experience dealing with complaints and queries
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
- Be happy to assist with training
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.