An opportunity to work for a well-known, established and award-winning company! Seeking an experienced manager who has strong construction industry knowledge. Strong team management skills with a proactive nature will be required to maintain the on-going success of this business.
Full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey with regular travel to other sites.
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am-5.30pm and 8.30am-4pm Friday.
Paying up to £50k per annum depending skills and experience.
Due to travel to a variety of sites the successful individual would need to hold a full driving licence.
- Manage all areas of customer care
- Ensure a professional service is given for all services and issues
- Maintain an excellent level of communication both written and verbal with customers
- Liaise with a variety of departments to find out all information required to resolve customer queries
- Manage all claims through to resolution
- Ensure all information for customer occupation is issues by the sales department
- Update and maintain in-house system
- Manage any defects after customer occupation
- Ensure all remedial work is resolved in a timely manner
- Contact sub-contractors and suppliers regarding remedial work
- Oversee all correspondence relating to ‘end of defects’ inspection
- Supervise all remedial work
- Ensure an excellent level of communication is maintained with the customer throughout
- Attend company meetings
- Comply with all company regulations
- Keep an updated knowledge of current building products and techniques
- Lead and manage the customer care team
- Proven experience of delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service/care
- Proven team management experience
- Construction knowledge/experience
- Free life assurance
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Additional annual leave with length of service
- Pension scheme
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.