A fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Campaigns Officer to undertake and develop the production of publicity and promotional materials utilising a variety of communication channels.
- Part time, 18 month contract
- 21 hours over 3 days
- Based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite
- Some travel across the UK may be required
- Research and write a range of content to be published across a range of channels, e.g. press releases, newsletters, website and social media
- Update corporate communication channels
- Develop communications for annual events
- Attend briefings, meetings and events
- Identify news stories
- Provide communications advise and support
- Proof read corporate documents
- Take photographs for use in publicity
- Maintain accurate records
- Proactively identify and improvements for all communication channels
- Qualification in communications, marketing or PR
- Experience in a similar role that has included researching, writing and delivering a broad range of campaign materials
- Experience working on communication campaigns
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.