You will be responsible for engaging with the stakeholder community and third parties to understand individual needs to develop proposals to win major contracts.
- This is a permanent role
- Based in Leatherhead, Surrey
- Salary is £40-50k per annum dependant on skills and experience
The main duties of the Bid Writer:
- Develop and write proposals with the view to win contracts
- Undergo the full proposal cycle:
- Question analysis
- Client requirement analysis
- Evaluation criteria analysis
- Story board development
- Drafting proposals with graphics where required
- Reviewing proposal
- Final draft
- Interview and analyse information from SME’s to improve and update proposals
- Write proposals within the facilities management field on a variety of scales
(£10million – 1billion)
- Any other duties to support the Proposal Director as required
To be successful as the Bid Writer you will:
- Have 5+ years’ experience in Bid Writing
- Have experience writing proposals within the facilities field
- Worked on large scale projects
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.