We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and has a methodical approach along with good levels of numeracy and attention to detail to provide administration support for a busy internal sales team. The role will include use of SAP so experience using this system would be an advantage but not essential.
- This is a full time, permanent role based near Woking, Surrey
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with one hour for lunch
- Salary is £25-£30k per annum depending on skills and experience
The main duties of the administrator will be to:
- Provide administration support to the sales team
- Process a high volume of product orders
- Process delivery notes for all sales transactions
- Produce detailed reports for the sales team
- Deal with a high level of enquires via email and phone
- Carry out stock checks for customers
- Preparing and sending out quotations
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful as the administrator you will:
- Have experience supporting a team ideally within sales
- Save some knowledge of SAP
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.