Administrative assistant needed in a globally renown organisation based in Leatherhead.
This Administrator role is within the Medical sector, specifically a fast paced and vibrant patient referrals team. You will be responsible for supporting the administration of the Referral process.
Temporary contract – 6 months – with the potential to evolve into a permanent role if all perties are agreeable.
- Provide administration to the Panel processes, ensuring that the appropriate documentation has been provided, liaising with Panel members as you do so.
- To communicate, in writing/verbal with team colleagues
- To deliver an effective and competent level of clerical support and consistently deliver a “client-focused” service
- Develop excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Provision of administrative support including typing up letters, requesting outstanding information, and data input
- Collation, preparation and submission of data from a range of sources
- To act as first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner and communicating relevant information to stakeholders
- Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person
- Photocopying documents and update the Database with relevant information.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with sensitivity and confidentiality with patients
- Able to work to set deadlines
- £10.00 per hour PAYE
- Just a few moments’ walk from Leatherhead station or a bus service that drops you outside the front door
- Working in state-of-the-art offices with brilliant facilities
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.