An opportunity to work for a dynamic, creative and expanding business now seeking an Accounts/Office Administrator to join the team. An individual who has experience using Sage 50 and has worked in an account position previously.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Cobham, Surrey paying £24k-£29,500k per annum depending on skills and experience.
The role will be worked Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
No parking onsite but residential nearby.
Due to the location of the office the successful candidate would need to be a car owner and driver.
The main duties of the Accounts/Office Administrator are:
- Applying mark-ups to client proposals as per pricing policy
- Inputting purchase invoices and purchase orders on to Sage
- Raising client invoices
- Processing expenses
- Preparing orders to send out to suppliers and managing the follow ups to these orders
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Liaising with colleagues to help manage on-going projects
- Ordering stationery supplies
- Filing invoices
- Organising the post
- Other ad hoc admin duties
- Sage 50 experience
- Experience working in a similar position
- Be a car owner and driver
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.