The Account Executive will act as the direct link between the company and client, managing day-to-day relationships with a view to building a strong foundation with the customer and enhancing relationships.
- Full time, permanent role
- Based in Dorking with parking onsite
- Paying £26k per annum
- Working as part of a dynamic team to ensure projects are maintained and are consistently profitable
- Taking responsibility for own departments and ensuring targets are met
- Liaise with account managers to develop and enhance accounts
- Scheduling and managing programmes via in-house IT programmes
- Building and maintaining successful working relationships
- Assisting and providing support to colleagues
- Streamlining and improving existing procedures and processes
- Working with set key performance indicators on an individual and group basis
- Assessing customer needs
- Working with other departments in the business to make sure that the needs of the customer are fulfilled
- Ensuring Account Managers are kept abreast of challenges from customers or clients, as well as any other feedback or issues that arise
- Experience within an Account Executive position
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.