This role is operations focused with responsibilities for preparing proposals and delivering several corporate event projects for UK and overseas clients and work on food festivals. We work with many blue-chip brands and most of our clients are internationally based, and we are the UK partner of many of the world’s leading event agencies.
This role will suit somebody with a minimum of ‘A’ level education and relevant work experience handling corporate events, travel or marketing. The successful candidate will be well-organised, enthusiastic and hard-working, with experience in a similar role.
- This is a full-time permanent position
- 37.5 hours per week, office based with additional hours when working on-site
- Office based in Leatherhead with some home and on-site work
- Salary is £28k-£32k depending on experience
- Research availability and prices at hotels, restaurants and event venues
- Prepare and maintain Working Documents
- Handling client requests and preparing client proposals
- Management of supplier contracts
- Responsibility for financial performance of projects
- Management of internal and freelance staff
- Represent company policy and requirements
- Deal with delegate, client and consumer queries and requirements
- Assist with office administration including maintaining client and supplier databases, supplier payments and credit control
- On-site co-ordination of events and management of suppliers and staff
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Pipedrive)
- Educated to at least A level standard or equivalent
- A good knowledge of London and its hotels and venues
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good planning skills and attention to detail
- The ability to time-manage and prioritise work efficiently
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and improve skills
- All-rounder comfortable working in a small company
- Flexibility to deal with the demands of working in a pressured environment
- Ability to work efficiently across several projects
- Good common sense
- Hard worker flexible to the demands of the industry
- Commercially aware
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.